Tuesday 14 September 2010

Deborah Wear is fundraising for Northern Ireland Cancer Fund for Children

Usually each year I would participate in a race for life event, or something else to do with helping to carry out further research into a cure for cancer.  And sadly this year I've been so busy with work, that up until now I've done nothing....

However, whilst searching through google for any cancer charity related events coming up, I came across an abseilling event from the top of Carrickfergus Castles keep...and I thought, what the hell! So I signed up!

I could really do with your support, every penny counts, so it doesnt matter the size of your donation, whether its big or small....every single penny is gratefully needed to find a cure for cancer.

Thank you so much for your time & support!
The event is being held on October 3rd, Carrickfergus Castle, so if your free that day, pop down and watch us take those first steps over the edge of the castles keep!!

Much love,
Debs x

P.S. To donate, click the below link. ^_^

Deborah Wear is fundraising for Northern Ireland Cancer Fund for Children

Deborah Wear Photography, Northern Ireland Wedding Photographer, Wedding Photographer Belfast, Wedding Photographer Northern Ireland, Wedding photography Northern Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment