Tuesday 16 March 2010

Angela & Tony's Album

I have displayed alot of my work on here, but never any of my Wedding albums.  I recently changed Wedding Album suppliers, and I must say, I'm super pleased with the results - so I'm going to share!

The album spreads below are from the Wedding day of Angela and Tony at Our Lady of Perpetual Succour Chapel and Wellington Park Hotel, Belfast.

Angela and Tony were a lovely couple, with the sweetest little boy who wanted nothing more than to putter about on his wee ride-a-long truck.  It was an absolute pleasure to be their Wedding Photographer.  Sadly no on location shots where taken due to the heavy snow, but alot of lovely informal shots where taken indoors.  Their reception room actually took my breathe away.  Twinkling lights behind the top table, and also surrounding their beautifully contrasted black & white wedding cake.

The album below is a 10x10 Artemis with 15 pages, (thats 30 sides!) The images are self adhered into the pages of this album.  The images are of super high quality, as is the album.  It has a magnetic clasp on the front, as well as the name of the Bride and Groom embossed on the front, to give it that extra personal touch.

I've displayed the first 4 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment