Monday 15 March 2010

Tara, Cherishing her Dress

My first shot at a cherish the dress shoot had arrived.  After our appointment with the make-up artist (Emma Gilles) at the Craft Work-Shop in Belfast (One of Northern Ireland hidden treasures), off we went to our location.  But not without a stroll from make up to car, via the high street! The looks Tara got was amusing, lots of people looking and wondering why she was in her dress in the middle of Belfast City, lol.

Even watching her get into her car in her froo froo wedding gown was nothing short of amusing, and a photo HAD to be taken! ;-)

I wasnt Taras Wedding Photographer, but least we got her back into her dress!!

Check out my results.


If you'd like to Cherish your Dress, contact me for more information:

Website - www.deborahwearphotography.co.uk
Email - deborahwearphotography@googlemail.com
Call me - 07833221154

No comments:

Post a Comment